One of the most crucial elements of running a successful business is having a great customer service system. The business world is evolving every day, and the customer’s needs are around the clock. It's upon you as a business owner to ensure you offer great customer support when clients come calling. Offering remarkable support to your customers helps you grow your business while lacking an effective customer service strategy can cause you losses.
Best Call Center in El Paso offers an effective customer service strategy that helps you grow your business. Our live agents are available to answer all incoming calls and emails 24/7, giving you the peace of mind to leave your office knowing that your customers will receive great customer service.
Overview of El Paso Answering Service
Providing new and existing customers with excellent customer service keeps your business on top of the game. Regardless of whether you own a small business or a large national brand, it is important to ensure that you deliver superior customer support. Professional answering service helps you improve customer satisfaction and enhance your brand’s image. A professionally trained virtual receptionist has the ability to connect with every caller and offer meaningful support to ensure that your customer’s needs are met.
Professional answering service makes your customer support accessible, helps kick up your sales, and offers automated services such as IVR and voicemail. They also help you avoid the distraction of a continuously ringing telephone or missing a call. Running a successful business is hard work, and an answering service allows you to focus on the things that are more important.
The Main Features of Our El Paso Answering Service
Best Call Center has become the cornerstone of outsourced answering services in El Paso. Below are some of the services that our professionally trained virtual receptionists offer:
- Bilingual answering service — With so many Spanish speakers in the city, 1 out of 5 clients will likely be Spanish. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that you have someone great at spoken and written Spanish to attend to these clients when they come calling. Our live virtual receptionists have excellent Spanish command, so you can be sure that no information will be lost during translation and that all your customers’ needs will be met regardless of their background.
- Telemarketing — Whether you aim to capture more leads or make outbound calls for direct sales, our virtual receptionists are at your service anytime.
- Scheduling appointments — Having streamlined appointment scheduling is essential for every business. We help your clients schedule an appointment easily, and we help you display your calendar with your availability online so that clients can easily pick an appointment date that works best for them. This also helps reduce cancellations and inconveniences.
- Order taking — One of the cost-effective ways to increase your sales is by using our live-voice virtual assistant to key in information into your shopping cart and offer inbound support for your online orders.
- 24- Hour reliability — We offer client support 24/7. We are equipped with batteries and a generator backup in case of a power out cut. Our live agents are also trained on how to troubleshoot service problems.
- Industry-specific solution — Whether you are in the law industry, HVAC contractors, or real estate, our virtual receptionists are trained on how to answer calls from every department professionally.
- Security — We ensure that your data is safe with us by using security software like HIPAA, among others.
- Customer service — Our virtual receptionists offer extended telephone services and client support 24/7. They are also equipped with skills on how to solve service problems in case they arise.
- After-hour services — Collaborating with us means that your business will be available throughout the day and night, 7 days a week. We do not stop when your office doors close since we are always ready to offer support to your clients.
Benefits of Hiring an El Paso Answering Service Provider
Below are some of the advantages of hiring an answering service:
- Helps you save money — An in-house office assistant can cost you more than hiring a virtual receptionist. For instance, the salary for your receptionist can be $15 per hour in addition to other benefits like vacation and insurance. There may be days when the receptionist may get sick or need a day off, and you may be forced to find a replacement. Other operational expenses include rent, payroll, management, taxes, and human resources. Rent in El Paso is quite costly since an office square foot can cost up to $17, meaning if your office is 400 feet, you could be spending $6800 a month on rent. With so many expenses, you may end up spending much and having no benefits. A call center helps you reduce the expenses of running an operational office. Go virtual and enjoy your benefits.
- Enhances your lead nurturing — Capturing leads is essential for every business aiming to boost sales. Having a live receptionist available 24/7 ensures that no prospective client will be lost in case of a missed call or a forwarded call. Our call center offers an integrated Customer Relation Management solution that allows you to take leads at any time and place. We can also direct them to a specific team member if you have a large sales team.
- Offers live support 24/7 — For office assistants, missing a call or two is not unusual. Trying to multitask receptionist duties with other office assistant errands and answering incoming calls can be hard. Even with several receptionists, missing calls can be unavoidable. Again, in-house receptionists can only work for a limited number of hours, and some clients call during the after hours or on weekends. This means that there are calls that will be missed. Bringing an answering service on board helps you avoid missing calls and keeps your business operational even on weekends, holidays, and after hours.
- Enhance productivity — If you are working on an important project or attending a meeting, the last thing you want is distractions, especially from a constantly ringing phone. You could also be losing potential customers with every missed call. An answering service helps you avoid these distractions and makes your business available to your clients and prospects at all times. You also get a chance to fully focus on what you are good at without distractions.
- Reduce hold times and abandonment rate — Customers may be calling on an urgent basis, and having them wait in the line for long or put them on hold can result in the loss of a potential customer. Most clients will likely call another business number if their call is held. Do not let this instance damage your brand. Collaborate with an answering service today and grow your brand.
- Focus on growth — It is advisable to work smart rather than working hard. As an executive, there are better things you can do to grow your business rather than spend hours on the phone. Focus on things only you can do and let a professional virtual receptionist help you handle incoming calls.
- Build your brand — Our virtual receptionists are trained to answer incoming calls professionally. We personalize greetings based on your preference to help create your brand awareness. Collaborating with us means that we are the ambassadors of your brand, and we always aim at creating a professional image for your company.
- Maintain calls and voicemails records — If you want to monitor your call traffic, it is important to maintain a list of all your incoming calls. By maintaining records, you can:
- Check the frequently asked queries
- Determine the calls forwarded to the sales team
- Develop instructional voice recordings
- Access voice recordings and transcriptions
- No additional equipment is required — Unlike conventional live calling services, hiring a call center does not require other equipment—all you need to do is maintain your phone lines and dispose of your answering machine.
- It helps you get all your calls — A missed call could be a missed sale which is devastating. You give your callers control of directing their calls with a call center. Maximize every sales opportunity that comes with each call by hiring a call center.
Tips to Help you Choose the Best Answering Service for Your Business
After deciding to hire a call center for your company, the only remaining task is finding an answering service that can help you take your brand to the next level. But how do you choose the right answering service with so many companies offering similar services? Below are tips to help select a call center that will positively impact your brand:
- Availability — Before hiring a call center, it is important to ensure that they will always be available even when there is a power shortage or several clients call at the same time. Enquire about their availability and available backup procedures. Only hire after confirming the safeguards they have in place.
- Enquire about the services and packages available — It is important to hire an answering company that offers various services that can contribute to the growth of your business. Ensure there are available services for you to choose from. For example, a call center offers variable converge, seasonal, virtual receptionist, call forwarding, etc.
- Compare prices with other answering services — Do not settle for the first call center you evaluate. Enquire the prices of three call centers and compare the charges for each. You may be surprised to find a significant difference in their charges per minute.
- Check their reviews — The best way to find the quality of service a call center offers is to check reviews from their past and current clients. Depending on the experiences of other companies with the specific call center, you will know if they are a great fit for you.
- Training and staffing — It is important to ask about the number of employees available in a call center and the number of people handling your calls. For instance, Are they trained to answer calls related to your business area? Where are they trained?
- Professionalism — One of the most important things to consider when hiring a call center is the professionalism portrayed by the virtual receptionist. Note that these people will act as the ambassadors of your business, so you need to ensure that they have outstanding phone etiquette. You can interview those handling your calls to see if they are a great fit.
- Bilingual — A huge percent of El Paso residents are Spanish speakers. It is important to ensure that you bring on board people who can speak both English and Spanish to cut the cost of a translator and avoid missing information during translation.
Why Hire Best Call Center for Your El Paso Business
There are many advantages to hiring a call center for your company. However, finding a call center that shares your business’s same values and work ethics can be hard. Below are some of our unique features.
Se Habla Espanol
All our virtual assistants are great Spanish and English speakers. This helps your Hispanic clients feel heard and understood. It also makes your brand accessible to people of different backgrounds.
Our call center is equipped with features that enable you to access your schedule and account from anywhere at any time as long as you have internet access. This means that you don’t have to be in the office to read messages or access your account.
Our virtual agents are situated in different areas, so we can not come to a standstill whenever something happens in one location that could interrupt business activities.
Regardless of where your customers are, our live agents are available in different time zones. Your business does not have to lose when your office door closes. We ensure that your clients get great customer service any day, any time, including after-hours, weekends, and holidays.
Find an El Paso Answering Service Near Me
Best Call Center offers you 24/7 live answering services at affordable prices. We offer reliable customer support in El Paso and other leading cities, from medical answering services to after-hour calls, order taking, and appointment settings. We make your business available throughout to ensure no sale or potential client is lost. Call us at 800-385-46tel:800-385-465656 and let us help you make a difference in your business.