As an entrepreneur, growing your business is crucial regardless of the services you offer. Sometimes, everyone needs support, and you need to be there to deliver it when your clients or prospects come calling or live chatting. But we all know running a business requires a lot of energy and time, and as a business owner, you probably have no time to answer every phone call. This is why you need an answering service to ensure that your clients do not wait in line for long and that no call goes unanswered.
We at the Best Call Center have experienced live virtual receptionists available for 24 -hours. We respond to every email, call, or live chat and make your clients feel heard and understood. Take your business to the next level with our Fort Worth answering services.
An Overview of Fort Worth Answering Service
A professional call center can present your business positively to new and existing clients, helping you improve your brand image and customer satisfaction. A skilled virtual receptionist creates meaningful personal connections with each caller and ensures that your business stands out from your competitors. A complete answering service will offer more than inbound and outbound calls; they can send emails, set appointments, and manage other help desk issues, which help to generate repeat business and boost profit.
You lose a business opportunity anytime that the phone goes unanswered. Not to forget that a constantly ringing phone can decrease productivity. Having a virtual answering service ensures that your business is available to your clients and potential clients for 24 hours. It also helps you and your staff focus on the most important things without distractions.
The Core Features of our Fort Worth Answering Service
Behind every successful small business is an outstanding answering service. Our virtual receptionists are dedicated to offering great answering services to your clients and being the ambassadors of your business. Here are some of the services that we offer:
- After-hour services — We make your business available 24/7 raising your potential for high profits. With our services, you can ensure that all emergency calls and messaging and non-emergency communications will be taken care of.
- Telemarketing services — Our virtual receptionists can make outbound calls to prospective clients for appointment setting or direct sales. Scale big with our professionally trained staff.
- Customer service — We offer email client support and extended telephone services 24/7. We also customize how your receptionists troubleshoot service problems to ensure your clients get a personal and professional experience.
- Industry-specific solutions — Our live virtual assistants are experienced in handling different industries, including HVAC contractors, real estate offices, directors, funeral homes, and lawyers.
- Order taking — Our live virtual assistants offer live-voice virtual assistants entering information on your shopping cart system and inbound support for your online orders. This helps you increase your sales without spending a lot of money.
- Bilingual answering services — Our receptionists are great Spanish speakers and can offer translation services to ensure that clients from every background feel heard and no information is misinterpreted.
- Appointment Scheduling — It is essential to ensure that your clients can easily set appointments. Not having streamlined appointment scheduling can make you lose potential clients. Having us on board means that your calendar will be on display with your availability, which helps avoid any inconveniences or cancellations.
- Medical answering services — Our receptionists are professionally trained to offer phone support for healthcare workers, physicians, and doctors.
Why you Should Hire Best Call Center for Your Fort Worth Business
Having a live virtual receptionist is an essential part of your business toolkit. Here are the main features that make us stand out from the rest.
Our operators are available in every time zone. Regardless of where your clients are from, we are ready to take their call at any time of the day or night. Weekends, holidays, and after-hours? Worry not. We are fully staffed around the clock. You can scale up your plans or down as required.
Collaborating with us saves you from the stress of always being in a hurry to fight traffic and get to the office to speak with your clients. We have unique features that allow you to access your account and schedule online from any part of the world where there is an internet connection. Pay bills, adjust your scripts, read your messages from your smartphone or computer wherever you are.
Having an in-house receptionist can be inconvenient in case of a blackout, tornado, or any emergency that may affect you as well. Our receptionists in Fort Worth are distributed in different areas to ensure that nothing interrupts your services.
Se Habla Espanol
With our virtual receptionists on board, you do not need a translator because our operators can speak and write Spanish. This gives more clarity and understanding to your Spanish clients and makes your business more accessible to different people.
Benefits of Hiring an Answering Service in Fort Worth
- Improve your lead nurturing — For you to close sales, you have to capture leads. Collaborating with an answering service assures you that no prospect will be forwarded to voicemail without talking to a live person first. At Best Call Center, we have an integrated CRM solution that enables you to receive leads where, when, and how you like. If your sales team is large, we can have leads directed to different team members depending on the criteria you choose.
- Save money — You can decide to go virtual or go broke; the choice is yours. Let’s say you pay your in-house receptionist $13 an hour, plus vacation and health benefits. Sometimes, this person may get ill, and you will have to cover up for them. On top of that, add operational expenses like management, payroll, taxes, rent, and human resources. Not to forget, a square foot of an office in Fort Worth could cost $16.18, so if your office is 500 SF, you could end up paying up to $674 a month. The numbers quickly add up, and you may have no benefits at all. Having an answering service helps you limit the out-of-pocket expenses that the office needs.
- Offer live support 24/7 — Most in-house receptionists can only do much. From general office assistant to errands and other receptionist duties, missing a call or two is not a wonder. Even with multiple receptionists, phone calls can still be missed when they are preoccupied, need time off, or are sick. It is also important to note that about 25% of calls come in on weekends and after hours, so besides the regular interruptions, there are still many calls that can and will go unanswered. Although virtual receptionists cannot grab you coffee or restock office supplies, they can help you avoid missed calls by offering 24/7 quality live support so that your business does not stop on weekends or after hours.
- Concentrate on growth — As an entrepreneur, working smarter is more important than working harder. There are things that only an executive like yourself can do for your business, and answering the phone is not among them. Then why not let a professionally trained virtual receptionist answer the phone for you and attend to your customers as you focus on growing your business and taking it to the next level?
- Reduce abandonment rates and hold times — No customer wants to be put on hold. Some customers may call on an emergency basis, and the last thing they want is to be put on hold. Holding customers on the line can damage your brand, make you lose potential clients, and cause frustration. A client will likely hang up and look for an alternative once they are put on hold. Collaborate with us today and let us help you eliminate hold times and reduce the risk of losing potential clients.
- Build your brand — Our operators will answer all incoming calls with a personalized greeting. We act as an extension of your office and always try to create a winning image for your brand. Answering calls professionally 24/7 establishes rapport between your brand and your clients.
- Increase productivity — Every incoming call gives you a chance to offer excellent customer service and increase sales. However, a constantly ringing phone can create distractions you do not need while working on a significant/important project or when in the middle of a meeting. You can use an answering service to filter and forward your calls so that you can focus on what you do best.
- Create the right impression — Whether you are an established business or a small startup, a call center will help you create and maintain strong client relationships and a professional image for your business. How you answer the phone determines your relationship with your clients, and it can impact your business.
- There is no need for additional equipment — With an answering service, you do not need any additional equipment for an automated menu, unlike a conventional live call service. So you can dispose of your answering machine and keep your existing phone lines. You may also choose to use a different local or international number based on the branding you wish to project through your business. This can, in turn, help you save your company money.
- Maintain a record of calls and voicemails — An answering service maintains a list of all the calls made into your account. Every call is logged, which helps you to analyze and monitor your call traffic. This can help you:
- Access transcriptions and voice recordings
- Identify the number of calls diverted to the sales department
- Create instructional voice recordings
- View the frequently asked questions
- Ensure you get your calls — If you aim to secure new leads, missing a call can be devastating. You do not want to risk missing a possible sale, and with an answering service, you do not have to worry about missing a call. A caller can easily choose how and where to direct their calls. Callers have control of their calls, and they do not have to listen to a ringing phone that goes unanswered. With virtual receptionists, every incoming call is answered, and your callers get a personalized greeting before they can direct their call.
Tips for Choosing the Best Answering Service for your Business
So you have finally decided to hire an answering service for your business, but how do you choose an answering service that will positively impact and help you grow your business? Here are tips to help you choose an answering service that will add value to your business and help it run more smoothly.
- Consider the packages and services offered — Having various services to choose from is essential. Ensure you choose a company with additional services that align with your goals and complement your business. For instance, seasonal answering assistant, variable coverage, call forwarding, among others.
- Availability — Be sure to evaluate the company's availability before hiring. What are their backup procedures, emergency process, and redundancy plans? Remember, their availability is your availability, so you need to know the safeguards they have put in place.
- Staffing and training — Do not hesitate to enquire about the people who will be answering your calls. Are they professionally trained in the areas of your business? How is their phone etiquette? Can they handle bilingual calls? Who trains them? This will help you choose an answering service that is right for your business.
Other things to look out for include pricing, location, privacy, and confidentiality.
Find an Answering Service Near Me
We at Best Call Center are here to make your business customer-centric available 24/7 on all support channels. We confidently offer professional answering services in Fort Worth and other major cities, and we are easy to tap into. Our local agents can help you grow your business with excellent customer service around the clock no matter what business you are in. Contact us today at 800-385-4656.